M.A. Digital Innovation and Intrapreneurship
IU International University of Applied Sciences
IU International University of Applied Sciences official website
You can find further program details on the university's official website.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are essential to progress for companies of all shapes and sizes. They require both creativity and sound management knowledge. This is precisely where IU International University of Applied Sciences’ online Master of Arts in Innovation and Entrepreneurship programme comes into play. This degree offers you scientifically sound and practice-oriented expertise in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship at an affordable price with the help of their scholarship of up to 80%. You will be able to realise your own business ideas and enable you to take on responsibility in a variety of areas, bringing innovative management to companies.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Entre- and Intrapreneurship
- Digital Business Models
- Disruptive Innovation
- Hybrid Project Management in Digital Transformation
- Advanced Research Methods
- Seminar: Current Topics of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Elective A
- Master Thesis and Colloquium
In your 2nd semester, you'll need to choose an elective module, which you can choose from one of the following modules:
- Start-Up Lab
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science and Analytics
- Big Data
- IT Project and Architecture Management
- Corporate Finance and Investment
- Consumer Behavior and Brand Management
- Leadership and Change
- Performance Management
- Product Development and Design Thinking
- Agile Start-Up Methods
- - Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- - At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- - Your undergraduate degree should be worth 240 ECTS credits.
- Professional Experience:
For some 60-ECTS master programmes, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- English Level:
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Register to shortlist this program and continue your education journey with Erudera
If you register for free you can:
- Get all available programs details
- Browse other similar programs
- Get official website links
- Add program to your personal shortlist
- Get personalized recommendations
- Continue your journey with Erudera
Benefits of using Erudera during your university application journey
What students are saying
Discover why so many students choose Erudera to help them on their education journey.Start Your Journey
Join 1+ million students who use Erudera.
Student from Kenya who used Erudera
“A friend suggested that I should try Erudera. At this point, I was desperate, but I thought I'd give it a go. Erudera provided me with a shortlist of universities in Germany that I was eligible for. I applied and got admitted to the University of Siegen, Germany. I chose Masters in Economic Policy as my major.”
Student from Kosovo who used Erudera
“Erudera made my dream of studying abroad a reality. I'm now studying Astrophysics and Cosmology on a fully-funded scholarship at the oldest university in the world in Bologna, Italy. I wish more people knew about this platform.”