Get More Information
- Understand whether this program is the right one for your career goals.
- Find out tuition fees for this program and general cost of living.
- Find out the application deadline, requirements, and procedures.
- Get personalized advice and other supporting information to help you make a decision more easily.
Are you ready to process data from different industries and to use it profitably? Whether Data Utilization, Analytical Software or Management Skills - The MBA in Big Data Management at IU combines leadership skills with comprehensive knowledge from all relevant data management areas and thus prepares you optimally for a successful career. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Elective A - Data Science
- Elective A - Analytical Software and Frameworks
- Elective B - Data Utilisation
- Elective B - Application Scenarios and Case Studies
- Capstone Project
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 240 ECTS credits.
- Professional Experience:
For some 60-ECTS master programmes, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- English Level:
Proof of English skills.
Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
You can complete your MBA study in one and a half or three years. Study over a longer period of time means a reduced weekly workload. Study over three years is particularly suitable for those who already have a large workload or those who would like to reduce the monthly costs.