Get More Information
- Understand whether this program is the right one for your career goals.
- Find out tuition fees for this program and general cost of living.
- Find out the application deadline, requirements, and procedures.
- Get personalized advice and other supporting information to help you make a decision more easily.
You want to become an expert in the field of financing and investments? Then the MBA in Finance & Accounting at IU offers you a wide range of learning opportunities in these areas. It provides a deep understanding of different capital structures, the financial markets and other relevant areas in order to be able to make considerations about investments and necessary financing. After graduating from IU, you will not only be an expert in finance but you will also be able to apply your acquired skills in the field of management. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Elective A - Introduction: Advanced Corporate Finance
- Elective A - Specialisation: Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Elective B - Introduction: advanced management Accounting & Control
- Elective B - Specialisation: Current Issus in Accounting
- Capstone Project
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 240 ECTS credits.
- Professional Experience:
For some 60-ECTS master programmes, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- English Level:
Proof of English skills.
Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
You can complete your MBA study in one and a half or three years. Study over a longer period of time means a reduced weekly workload. Study over three years is particularly suitable for those who already have a large workload or those who would like to reduce the monthly costs.