MBA in Human Resource Management
IU International University of Applied Sciences
April, July, October, January
IU International University of Applied Sciences official website
You can find further program details on the university's official website.
The IU MBA Human Resource Management prepares students for a leadership role in any industry in the field of HR and personnel management. You will learn core functions that give you decision-making skills required to find qualified workers with the right skillset and finalise remuneration for them, setting students up for a rewarding career in HR and recruitment.
With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Finance
- International Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Performance Measurement
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Human Resource Management: Theory
- Human Resource Management: Practice
- Capstone Project Thesis & Defence
You can complete your MBA study in one and a half or three years. Study over a longer period of time means a reduced weekly workload. Study over three years is particularly suitable for those who already have a large workload or those who would like to reduce the monthly costs.
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB Diploma including your Transcript of Records.
- Proof of eligibility to study a bachelor's degree at university in Germany.
Depending on your chosen programme, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you are ready to study with us:
- Bachelor Entrance Examination
- Pathway Programme
- English Level:
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Register to shortlist this program and continue your education journey with Erudera
If you register for free you can:
- Get all available programs details
- Browse other similar programs
- Get official website links
- Add program to your personal shortlist
- Get personalized recommendations
- Continue your journey with Erudera
Benefits of using Erudera during your university application journey
What students are saying
Discover why so many students choose Erudera to help them on their education journey.Start Your Journey
Join 1+ million students who use Erudera.
Student from Kenya who used Erudera
“A friend suggested that I should try Erudera. At this point, I was desperate, but I thought I'd give it a go. Erudera provided me with a shortlist of universities in Germany that I was eligible for. I applied and got admitted to the University of Siegen, Germany. I chose Masters in Economic Policy as my major.”
Student from Kosovo who used Erudera
“Erudera made my dream of studying abroad a reality. I'm now studying Astrophysics and Cosmology on a fully-funded scholarship at the oldest university in the world in Bologna, Italy. I wish more people knew about this platform.”