Get More Information
- Understand whether this program is the right one for your career goals.
- Find out tuition fees for this program and general cost of living.
- Find out the application deadline, requirements, and procedures.
- Get personalized advice and other supporting information to help you make a decision more easily.
You are interested in various technologies and always wanted to learn more about information management? The MBA in IT Management at IU addresses IT infrastructures, international project management concepts and basics of software engineering to prepare you optimally for the coveted position of IT manager. With their profound entrepreneurial and management skills, IT Management postgraduates have excellent prospects in a variety of professions, such as technology management, IT consulting, change or project management and business analysis. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Elective A - Introduction: IT Project Management
- Elective A - Specialisation: IT Architecture Management
- Elective B - Introduction: IT Service Management
- Elective B - Specialisation: IT Governance and Compliance
- Capstone Project
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 240 ECTS credits.
- Professional Experience:
For some 60-ECTS master programmes, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- English Level:
Proof of English skills.
Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.