Get More Information
Study Program Description
Every day we experience the results of marketing in our environment. It is important to inspire people and to follow their needs. IU prepares you with the MBA in Marketing optimally for a career in the international advertising industry. You will develop new skills in areas like international branding and customer relationship marketing and expand your knowledge to be optimally prepared for your future career. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (180 ECTS for 1.5 years MBA and 240 ECTS for 1 year MBA).
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.