Campion College is Australia’s first tertiary liberal arts college, educating students in the humanities and sciences which lie at the core of the Western intellectual tradition.
Our undergraduate degree is based on the traditional liberal arts model, a proven educational structure that fosters the intellectual and personal development of students, uniquely preparing them for both work and life. It entails systematic and integrated study across the humanities, stimulating genuine freedom of thought by opening the mind to truth. This model emphasises the ability to think critically and argue rationally whilst developing the creative, analytical and research skills that are important in any career.
As a Catholic institution, we seek to provide a foundational education that integrates the insights of faith and reason. Students will be exposed to the spiritual, moral, intellectual and cultural traditions of the faith whilst developing an understanding of the role of Christianity in the history of Western Civilisation. We safeguard the search for truth by keeping in balance a range of intellectual freedoms. These acknowledge:
- the right of individual scholars to “search for the truth”, as Pope John Paul II states in Ex Corde Ecclesiae, “wherever analysis and evidence lead them”;
- the right of students not to be misled or victimised;
- the right of the university to have its defined identity and purpose respected; and
- the right of the community to have the common good protected.
Campion College Australia Bachelor Degrees
Erudera's university profiles are auto-generated and improved each week. Although we do our best to make sure we provide accurate information, we do not take responsibility for the content published on this page. Are you a university representative? Please report any inaccuracies or suggest new content for this profile to our support so we can improve the experience for all users.
Get More Information
- Understand whether this university is the right one for your career goals.
- Find out tuition fees for this university's programs and general cost of living.
- Find out the application deadlines, requirements, and procedures.
- Get personalized advice and other supporting information to help you make a decision more easily.