Get More Information
- Understand whether this university is the right one for your career goals.
- Find out tuition fees for this university's programs and general cost of living.
- Find out the application deadlines, requirements, and procedures.
- Get personalized advice and other supporting information to help you make a decision more easily.
Overview: Rankings 2022, Acceptance Rate, Tuition Fees, and Publications
About EU Business School
Since 1973, EU Business School (EU) has been educating future entrepreneurs and business leaders. We are a high-ranking, international business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich and online. We offer English-taught foundation, bachelor’s, master’s and MBA programs that foster entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership skills. Our small class sizes guarantee personalized and cooperative learning from our faculty of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs and business leaders. We use a combination of classroom theory and experiential learning to immerse students in a real-world business environment and our students frequently take part in guest speaker sessions, company visits, field trips, case studies, business simulations and internships.
EU has a multicultural student body and faculty with more than 100 nationalities and a 27,000-strong alumni network. Our intercampus and international exchange programs further enhance our students’ global experience, preparing them for the rapidly evolving international business environment.
EU Business School is a member of OMNES Education Group.
Reasons to Study at EU Business School
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small Class Sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- All Classes Taught in English: Including assignments, lectures, exams and the final dissertation.
- Experiential Learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
EU Business School Study Programs
Erudera's university profiles are auto-generated and improved each week. Although we do our best to make sure we provide accurate information, we do not take responsibility for the content published on this page. Are you a university representative? Please report any inaccuracies or suggest new content for this profile to our support so we can improve the experience for all users.