Get More Information
- Understand whether this university is the right one for your career goals.
- Find out tuition fees for this university's programs and general cost of living.
- Find out the application deadlines, requirements, and procedures.
- Get personalized advice and other supporting information to help you make a decision more easily.
Overview: Rankings 2022, Acceptance Rate, Tuition Fees, and Publications
Founded in 1999, GISMA has a mission to connect those in the field of education with those in the corporate sector to provide distinguished management education to professionals from a variety of places around the globe.
Students and staff from all over the world will have access to the school campuses in Hannover, Berlin and London. GISMA has a scope of accredited postgraduate programmes, executive courses, a university placement programme, and language classes to empower students to achieve success in the workplace.
Some of GISMA’s strategic partners include:
- The University of Law – a well-respected provider of higher education in the UK.
- Grenoble Ecole de Management (21st in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2017 ranking and is triple-crown accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB)
- Kingston University has an AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accreditation which is internationally recognised. This is something that only 5 percent of the world’s business schools achieve
Collaborating with some of the best business schools in Europe to enhance student learning, GISMA targets personal and professional progression by engaging students through hands-on experience with companies, a committed careers centre, tutors who understand the importance of dividing their attention between each individual and the chance to receive one-to-one mentoring from alumni.
Thinking of choosing GISMA?
- AMBA Accreditation for MBA programmes since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
- Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Be taught by professors from top global universities
- Careers Development Centre, dedicated to helping students secure a successful career
- Learn in the entrepreneurial cities of Berlin, Hannover and London
- Free German classes and 100% taught in English
- VISA and accommodation assistance
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts
- The opportunity to apply for an 18 month post-study residence permit to make the most of any career opportunities in Germany after graduating
GISMA Business School Study Programs
Erudera's university profiles are auto-generated and improved each week. Although we do our best to make sure we provide accurate information, we do not take responsibility for the content published on this page. Are you a university representative? Please report any inaccuracies or suggest new content for this profile to our support so we can improve the experience for all users.