Shape your future with global experts in Germany.
Macromedia University is one of the largest German universities for professionally-oriented degrees in media management, design, arts, music and business management with around 100 professors and more than 3,500 students coming from over 90 different countries.
Degree programmes are taught entirely in English, and the combination of theory and real-life projects with a network of global companies prepares students for top-level positions in an international work environment.
Germany is the largest economy in Europe and has been ranked as the safest country in Europe. It has high employment rates and a shortage of experts and professionals. This makes Germany one of the best places for graduates and an attractive destination for international students.
Reasons to study at Macromedia
Studying at Macromedia University comes with key advantages:
- Get an internationally-recognised, state-approved and accredited degree.
- Programmes are taught in entirely in English with intensive learning in small groups
- Develop your expertise with renowned professors and industry experts.
- Benefit from strong career prospects in Germany (included extended work visas after graduation
- Join our global community at top campus locations in Berlin and Munich
Bachelor programme special features
- Internship included
Macromedia cooperates with renowned companies where you spend a full semester as an intern. You gain practical experience under the supervision of your professors and can start networking with the industry.
- Semester aboard
During this international semester, you study at one of Macromedia’s worldwide partner universities. Full recognition of the semester abroad is guaranteed, and you can expand your international network and experience.
Macromedia University graduates are making their mark in their professional fields across the world. The university maintains close ties with alumni and are enthusiastic about facilitating networking among the wider community, particularly to promote collaborations and identify new opportunities.
What our students say:
"I decided to come to Macromedia University by choosing it over many world-renowned universities, and it has been one of the best decisions I've taken in my life."
Abhiti Anand, Media and Communication Design (B.A.)
"I am having the best time of my life studying at Macromedia and I am confident that I will be prepared to handle projects in a modern and professional way."
Karan Mewada, Design Management (M.A.)
Macromedia University of Applied Sciences Bachelor Degrees
Macromedia University of Applied Sciences
Macromedia University of Applied Sciences Master Degrees
Erudera's university profiles are auto-generated and improved each week. Although we do our best to make sure we provide accurate information, we do not take responsibility for the content published on this page. Are you a university representative? Please report any inaccuracies or suggest new content for this profile to our support so we can improve the experience for all users.
Get More Information
- Understand whether this university is the right one for your career goals.
- Find out tuition fees for this university's programs and general cost of living.
- Find out the application deadlines, requirements, and procedures.
- Get personalized advice and other supporting information to help you make a decision more easily.