Study Project Management in Spain
With a project management degree, graduates gain skills needed for various projects and tasks, across several industries. A project manager is responsible for the completion of each task thoroughly and with attention to detail. Spanish companies in big cities such as Madrid and Barcelona are constantly looking for new professionals in project management. Around 35 universities in Spain have published research papers or projects in project management, with more than 5,000 papers published. Spanish professionals in project management have acquired knowledge through experience and postgraduate courses.
Find your program
Use this search box and filters to browse Erudera's study program database.
The duties of a project manager in Spain include:
- Project organization and management.
- Successful administration of projects.
- Risk management.
- Adapt and adjust to unexpected changes.
- Efficient communication with investors, employees, customers, etc.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The majority of Spanish universities that offer project management degrees prepare students for new modern technologies of the current market, regardless of their future careers. Students learn how to make the best use of their resources and meet the high demands of professional standards.
Why Study Project Management in Spain?
A degree in project management in Spain is a smart step for your future career if you have decided to study project management abroad. One of the main reasons for the country’s good reputation is the continuous involvement of Spanish companies in international projects.
A degree in project management in Spain is beneficial for numerous reasons, such as:
- Gain the necessary skills. A project manager graduate in Spain has excellent communication and problem-solving skills. During their studies, project managers learn how to implement the proper strategic decisions for their company, analyze the competitive market, and develop marketing skills.
- Well-paying jobs. A project manager in Spain can make an average of €42,000 per year in the popular cities such as Madrid and Barcelona. However, a project manager engineer with high qualifications can make up to €60,000 per year, as it is one of the highest paying positions in project management.
- Career possibilities. Considering that a degree in project management implies that the graduate is able to tackle a lot of responsibilities by their employers, these skills can mean numerous job opportunities. Some of the most popular include IT Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Manager Engineer, etc.
- English-taught programs. The industry of project management in Spain includes international business and communicating with costumers from all over the world, hence most project management degrees are taught in English. Moreover, project management almost always requires a fluent knowledge in English, therefore universities try to meet the industry requirements.
- Win transferable skills. Except for the aforementioned needed skills for project management, a degree and career in this industry will also provide students with transferable skills that can be applied in any field or range of jobs. Except for the jobs listed above, with a project management degree you can work as a consultant, manager, or be your own boss.
Best Project Management Master's Degrees in Spain
European Institute Campus Stellae
European University of Valencia