Study Digital Marketing in Spain
Because we live in the information age, digital marketing is known as a new and growing industry. Spanish universities and companies claim that digital marketing is currently one of the most popular fields for higher education studies. With a digital marketing degree, one can begin a career in many fields such as strategy, advertising, collaboration and communication, business, etc. The digital market in Spain belongs to some of Europe’s largest digital markets, hence providing a prosperous future for the Spanish digital marketing industry.
Find your program
Use this search box and filters to browse Erudera's study program database.
Considering the international reputation of the digital market in Spain, most employees speak and work in English as the main language requirement.
Spanish universities offer both undergraduate and graduate degrees in the field of marketing, each of them providing graduates with the possibility to work in either of the following areas:
- Financial Sector
- Marketing Consulting
- Product Management
Why Study Digital Marketing in Spain?
Spanish universities are excellent for students interested in business, finance, and marketing studies. Because most universities located in major cities such as Madrid and Barcelona have strong and prestigious relationships with renowned institutions, students can use this reputation to their advantage.
Here are some reasons why you should study digital marketing in Spain:
- Trained professors. Spanish universities that offer digital marketing courses and degree programs provide students with the most professional teaching methods and techniques. This is due to the hired qualified instructors whose main purpose is to train students in different areas of the field.
- A deep understanding of the market. Since digital marketing is currently one of the most popular majors for students in Spain, a degree in this industry will provide students with a general knowledge of digital marketing. Moreover, digital marketing graduates will be able to effectively apply their expertise in several sectors such as television, social media, and the internet.
- High salary. With a digital marketing degree in Spain, the average salary is around €46,000 per year. Most companies usually provide employees with bonuses throughout the year with an overall average of €5,000. However, in an entry-level position with 1 to 3 years of work experience, one has an average salary of €25,000 per year. The estimated salary for the next five years in digital marketing in Spain is around €52,000 per year.
- Gain essential skills. Working in digital marketing in Spain requires the average employee to have skills such as leadership, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities. The majority of Spanish universities provide students with knowledge of the latest trends in digital marketing and an understanding of consumer behavior.
- Easily met job requirements. Almost all digital marketing jobs in Spain do not require more than a Bachelor’s degree from a prospective employee. Most digital marketing managers in Spain are currently working with only a bachelor's degree.