Study International Business in Spain
The location and the essential membership in the European Union make Spain one of the best countries in the world for anything business-related. Spain also holds a reputation for having the best universities in Europe to study business. The majority of Spain's business schools rank in the top 100 in Europe for business.
Find your program
Use this search box and filters to browse Erudera's study program database.
With a degree in international business in Spain, one can continue to pursue any of the following specializations:
- International Trade
- International Finance
- Global Management
To get admitted to any business school in Spain, applicants will need to complete either GMAT or GRE exams. The score requirement will depend heavily on the university’s admission process and requirements.
Why Study International Business in Spain?
Spain’s position in the economic map of Europe makes it an excellent choice for starting a career in international business because of the high income this industry offers. Career and networking opportunities for those in international business in Spain are numerous, considering the large interest for new business professionals in Spanish companies.
Here are some of the most common reasons why international students should study international business in Spain:
- Low tuition fees. Business schools located in Spain are known to be more affordable than in any other country in Europe. If you compare well-known business schools in Spain with other universities in Europe, you will find that Spanish universities offer lower tuition fees, an average of €11,000 to €15,000 per year.
- English-taught degrees. The majority of business schools in Spain do not require the candidates to understand or speak Spanish to get the degree. Although if you wish to communicate with other international students or Spanish students, learning a new language such as Spanish can open many doors for your future career in Spain.
- Work after graduation. Business schools in Spain are great when it comes to finding jobs for their students after graduation, considering their partnerships with companies in international business. Also, while studying abroad in Spain, most global business programs offer internships with the possibility of employment upon completion.
- Well-paid jobs. Working in the international business industry, especially in popular cities of Spain such as Madrid and Barcelona, will highly benefit your annual income. The average salary for working in the international business industry is around €51,140 per year, depending on the company’s reputation and location.
- Network opportunities. Spain is the ideal destination for foreigners to study, work, or even visit for tourist purposes. The country’s many attractions and famous local culture make it an excellent place for international students to network and find business partners in any part of the country.