Study Business Administration in Germany
The higher education system in Germany makes for an attractive study abroad destination. When it comes to studying business and management, the opportunities in German universities are incomparable to any other in Europe. You can get a business administration degree in Germany in both titles: BA and BSc. The business administration bachelor's degree in Germany is also known as a BBA, and it usually lasts from three to four years, depending on the program and university.
Find your program
Use this search box and filters to browse Erudera's study program database.
The immigration system in Germany attracts most international students, especially in the field of business, considering the large economy and numerous big organizations located in the country. With a degree in business administration, one can gain considerable skills in different fields such as economics, marketing, management, statistics, accounting, communication, entrepreneurship, etc.
After getting a bachelor's degree in business administration in Germany, some students may wish to further their higher education studies and choose from many specializations in the field of business. Some of the most popular specializations in business administration include business administration, economics, finance, marketing, international business, accounting, and more.
The majority of business administration degree programs in Germany require students to have at least a B1 level of language proficiency. Germany is known for allowing students to start their careers after graduation in some of the most prestigious companies in Europe.
There are countless job opportunities in Germany for business administration graduates, including:
- Project Manager
- Finance Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Brand Manager
- Business Manager
Best Universities for Business Administration in Germany
Why Study Business Administration in Germany?
German universities are some of the most prestigious and up-to-date universities in Europe, and because of their teaching methods, most international students choose Germany for higher education studies. Additionally, German universities continue to recruit and employ very qualified and trained professors that are fully committed to the students’ professional development.
Here are some reasons why you should study business administration in Germany:
- A business administration degree in Germany allows students and graduates to participate in popular international research programs and organizations.
- German universities prioritize the practical aspect of teaching business administration courses by inviting well-known guest speakers to daily lectures.
- The business administration programs in Germany almost always include internships and job offers during or after graduation with partnering companies and institutions.
- Another benefit that international students can use from studying business administration in Germany is the great opportunity of working part-time while studying.
- Upon graduation, Germany allows students to apply for an EU Blue card, enabling graduates to apply for a job and work in Germany.
- With an MBA in Germany, the average salary for any job you qualify for ranges from €48,000 to €90,000 per year, depending on the specialization and job position.
- Berlin offers the highest paying jobs in business administration in Germany, with an average salary of €53,000 per year.
- The business administration degree that one obtains in Germany is internationally known worldwide.
Best Business Administration Master's Degrees in Germany
Bochum University of Applied Sciences